Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Note for Photographers...

Hey guys. I'm about to embark on putting together a few posts about camera work and photography at the request of a few friends.

I'm a Lighting Designer by trade, and have been working in television for about 10 years. Though by no means do I consider myself a professional cameraman or photographer, my interaction and working with them means I know more than a little bit about cameras.

I figure I'll hit a few of the high points of questions that I'm asked frequently and how I work with them, in particular in relation to "hot lights", fluorescents, color temperature (and correction), and a few other tricks that I've picked up along the way. Those are some of the most requested topics people pick my brain about...anything you want to hear about?

Next: Let's Build a Fluorescent Hot Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment