Sunday, April 17, 2011

Great Day for Baseball

Was at the Phillies game today. Great day for baseball--windy and a little chilly to start, for sure, but warmed up.
Cole looked great-real bummer to see some suspect defense (Valdez, I'm looking at you) and not of run support, but good to see the win. More importantly, I learned an important lesson:

This was the third year in a row that I've been to the Phanatics birthday game. I really hope the concept guys who do all of the planning are really high coming up with this stuff. I may either achieve true nirvanna or end up curled up in the fetal position, gently weeping if I ever show up to this game after a good hit of acid. I mean, where else can you hear "Whoa, Mackeral Jordan just ate an umpire!"  or "I think the monk is trying to rape the giraffe!" at 230p on a Sunday afternoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment